Here is the finished T-Shirt Quilt ….. It finished at 60″ Square….it’s making it way to Tennesee as I write this, I’m so happy to report….I decided to try a little photo shoot with the quilt like so many people do….only I did it in my backyard 🙂 LOL
I learned alot about making T-Shirt quilts from this project…..I didn’t use a batting since I used a fleece on the back…..hmm can it still be called a quilt…..members from the guild told me that since it has an interfacing on all the t-shirts that it still had three layers and could there for be called quilt….
another thing that I learned is that you need to be very careful while quilting it….I have an area that didn’t quite line up and the stitching over laps a bit….I thought that it might leave holes in the t-shirt area where the silk screening is and I didn’t want to risk that.
……until next time…..