I did it AGAIN!

broken parts Well I managed to break “BABA” my longarm machine again……I tell ya……. I’ve been having some kind of luck………I was quilting along on a pantograph from the back of the machine and I heard this terrible noise…..by the time I stopped……and got to the front I noticed that the needle had broke……..so I got that changed and then the bobbin thread didn’t want to come up….after careful inspection of that I realized that the needle was in backwards….Duh…….turned it around……tried it again and still the bobbin thread wouldn’t come up……….called Chris to the rescue…..we checked the timing and it was way off ……….in fact while we were checking the timing it broke another needle….so we took off the inspection plate and here is what we found…….a broken belt….(you can’t see it to good in the picture, but it is not a pretty site) not sure why that happened….I called Micheal at ABM and decided that we would have Chris take the unit off and sent it back to the factory…….they are curious as to why it failed…..anyways it gave me sometime to work on my other unfinished projects……….Here is Dakota’s quilt all sewn together I still have to sew on the borders………It’s such a happy quilt don’t you think…………Dakota's Quilt1……..I’ll get a better picture of it next time after the borders are on……….I also had the pleasure of having my granddaughter stay with us for a week she kept me busy……Faye 2………until next time………

437fddf551c145c9966f4519d0fce458

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under family, Longarm, Quilts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s